Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Besancon

Hello family I am next to switzerland today and I am up in the northern countries, and it is cold and I have to wear a suit coat, I had to sleep with the windows closed AND with a blanket. I hadn't realized but after this summer I have become a southern boy. We are up here in Besançon because Elder Claflin had to get his visa renewed, he applied for it up here so it is where he had to applie for it again. We spent all day yesterday in Lyon with President and the other zone leaders. THAT MAN IS SO CALLED OF GOD!!!! I love listening to his teachings and I love the spirit of his teachings even more. We came up here just for the day and by tonight I will be back in Aix and I will try to write. I have got to go catch my 7 hour train!

LOVE Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment