Monday, December 12, 2011

HOLA!!!

I excuse myself in advance for the shortness of this email, 1 I don't have that much time to write because we spent way too long playing soccer today and 2 because I don't what to tell you.

We spent a lot of time looking for less actives and trying to find families that have children that are not baptised, we ate lots with members and we invited them to invite people to the christmas activities, there are lots of members that have been inviting lots of people and I think that we are going to hit the jackpot pretty soon here. at the beginning of this transfer we were praying to know what the Lord wanted us to in our area right now and we both felt like we should work close to the members and their friends and families during the hollidays, it hasn't brought forth as much fruit as we would have liked but we are going to keep going because we felt that it is what needs to be done.

We did get to see a little fruits, we got to teach the boyfriend of a young adult this week and he has come to one of the activities, he is not very believing and I don't know if he will progress but it has been good for the member to really get share her beliefs and values, we also met a less active sister and that has a daughter that isn't baptised, we have an appointment this week to teach her and I think that she has tons of potential, she is very cool and I have lots of faith for her.

We spent some time knocking doors as well and we are still hunting for a family!

I love you all and I am doing well! get your questions ready and we will talk on christmas!
Have a great week!

Love
Elder Smith

ps I got a package with some scocharoos!!! and a bunch of wrapped presents from mom! it was great except I didn't have the patience and I opened up one of the gifts because I could tell that is was a nerf football, we loved it and then loved it a little too much and it is stuck behind the washer, we are going to have to do something impressive to get it out

ps our baptism got pushed back because our investigators are not quite ready, greg and nicholas are progressing and we hope to see them baptised soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment