Friday, May 18, 2012

Pictures

So I just spoke to you and I am going to speak to you in like not very long so this week I took my time to write some others.

These are some pictures of recent events.

Elder Claflin et Moi à Gex
Soirée Crepe avec la famille serrano
et
Nous et Frere houdin, en train d'etre des gangsters que nous sommes

We have been moving the mission home this week and last weekend and we have been teaching Laila and Anai and both of them are doing really well, anai is super lined up for baptism and laila is progressing well and I hope that she will see have a baptismal date, from the very beginning I have felt very strong about her and I believe she will be baptized soon.  Celia is going to be baptized this weekend and I will let you know how that goes.

I love you all and it was great to see/speak with (madamoiselle parker)  you all!

Love
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment